For advice on who to talk to, call
The UK voted to leave the European Union in June 2016. Whether a business owner, manager or private individual Brexit will have an impact on you. What can you do to prepare?
Our specialists have provided insight and recommendations into potential areas of concern:
- how Brexit is likely to alter UK employment law
- copyright and Brexit: what lies ahead
- Brexit challenges for businesses
- UK immigration Brexit planner for businesses
- cross-border insolvency post Brexit
- Brexit tax implications for non-doms
- family law matters to consider following Brexit
- what does Brexit mean for child 'custody'?
- where now for charities following Brexit?
- impact of Brexit on UK property market
- potential Brexit impact on landlords
If you have any queries please contact your normal Russell-Cooke contact or one of our specialists.