Fees for family arbitration are usually charged on a fixed fee basis, with a fee for preparation for the arbitration hearing and then a fixed fee per day that the arbitration hearing continues. Rooms in which to hold arbitration hearings are available at both our Putney and Bedford Row offices.
Alternatively fees can be charged on an hourly basis depending on the case, which is likely to be more suitable for paper applications and discrete issues.
Special offers to mark National Family Dispute Resolution Week (25th - 29th November 2013)
1. Russell-Cooke is offering special rates in arbitration cases as follows:
- paper only arbitration (where a decision is asked for without an oral hearing): £2,000 plus VAT
- full arbitration: £5,000 plus VAT
These rates will apply where:
- instructions are received by Russell-Cooke during the period 25 November through to 31 December 2013; and
- the value of the assets total no more than £1,500,000.
2. Any clients who decide to instruct Russell-Cooke after an initial interview taking place between 25 November and 31 December 2013 will be entitled to three free-of-charge one hour counselling/coaching sessions focused on stress, anger and conflict resolution with Florence Terry.
For further information please click here or contact: