Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the 'lifetime' of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number. For more information about cookies, please see www.allaboutcookies.org.
We mainly use only one type of cookies on our website:
- Per session cookies, which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookies file of your browser until you leave the site.
More specifically we use the following cookies which carry out the functions described:
- CFTOKEN/ CFID - This is known as a ColdFusion cookie. It gives you a unique ID for the duration of your session on the website. It does this to track your path through the website and helps the website perform to the best of its ability.
- JSESSIONID - This is an improved and more secure version of the CFTOKEN/ CFID ColdFusion cookie described above. It again gives the user a unique ID for the duration of your session on the website and helps the website perform to the best of its ability.
- __utma - This is a Google Analytics cookie and tracks the number of times you have visited the Russell-Cooke website.
- __utmb and __utmc - This is another Google Analytics cookie and acts to calculate how long you have spent on the website in each session.
- __utmz - This Google Analytics cookie tracks what search engine you have visited the site from and which search terms you used to find the website.
search the site
Please enter your keyword(s) in the box below to search this site