Fiona is an Associate solicitor in the Private Client Group advising clients on all aspects of private client work.
Her experience includes:
- Estate planning to mitigate exposure to Inheritance Tax
- Obtaining Grants of Probate / Letters of Administration and winding up estates
- Post death Deeds of Variation.
Fiona also deals with issues relating to the elderly and incapacity including:
- The registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- The drafting and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of deputies.
Fiona studied law at Nottingham Trent University and qualified as a solicitor in 1979. She joined Russell-Cooke in 2006.