Zoë is an Associate solicitor in the Commercial Property Group. She advises clients on a wide range of commercial property transactions such as investment acquisitions and disposals, re-financing and the leasing of retail, office and industrial premises, acting for both landlords and tenants.
Zoë is experienced in the project management of complex portfolio transactions and dealing with high-value lettings.
Her experience includes:
- Acting for the landlord on the pre-let agreement to Charles Tyrwhitt of its flagship store in Jermyn Street, London;
- Advising the landlord on pre-let agreements at Regents Quarter, Kings Cross;
- Acting for a pension fund on the purchase of Strood Retail Park for £35 million;
- Advising for a pension fund on the purchase of the Nottingham Belfry Hotel from an insolvent vendor by way of power of sale;
- Acting for a university on the disposal of its surplus campus sites for a total of £120 million in aggregate to residential developers, including negotiating contractual provisions on phased disposals, early access and overage;
- Dealing with the sale of office building in Solihull, West Midlands for £17.1 million from instruction to completion in 5 working days;
- Acting on property portfolio purchases running the due diligence teams;
- Project management of inter-group property portfolio transfers;
- Advising on the forward purchase of the pre-let 5 Fleet Place, London for £112 million;
- Leasing of retail, office and industrial premises on behalf of pension funds and institutional landlords;
- Acting for the landlord on all leasing at Riverside Shopping Centre, Hemel Hempstead; and
- Acting for tenants, including Pret A Manger, on the grant of leases of prime retail units.
Zoë studied History and French at Bristol University before completing the CPE (Graduate Diploma in Law) and LPC at The College of Law, London. After qualifying in 2002, Zoë practised at Nabarro LLP before joining Russell-Cooke in 2011.
search our people
Please enter your keyword(s) in the box below to search for specific members of staff.