Fiona is an associate solicitor in the private client team.
Her experience includes:
- estate planning to mitigate exposure to inheritance tax
- obtaining grants of probate / letters of administration and winding up estates
- post death Deeds of Variation
Fiona also deals with issues relating to the elderly and incapacity including:
- the registration of enduring powers of attorney
- the drafting and registration of lasting powers of attorney
- applications to the Court of Protection for the appointment of deputies
Fiona studied law at Nottingham Trent University and qualified as a solicitor in 1979. She joined Russell-Cooke in 2006.