Julie is an associate solicitor in the private client group advising individuals and families on wills, Powers of Attorney, the administration of estates, the creation and administration of trusts as well as applications to the Court of Protection.
A fluent French speaker, Julie trained as a solicitor in Kingston-upon-Thames and qualified in 2008. She is a well-established solicitor in the local area and joined Russell-Cooke in January 2015.
- Advising on creation of new wills and amendments to existing wills to suit a wide range of circumstances whilst being as tax efficient as possible;
- Administration of estates of varying values and complexity including applications for Grant of Probate, and Grant of Letters of Administration (where there is no will) in an efficient and sensitive manner;
- Advising on post death tax planning including drafting Deeds of Variation;
- Advising on the creation of trusts and lifetime gifting to reduce exposure to inheritance tax;
- Advising individuals on the creation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney; and
- Applications to the Court of Protection to appoint a Deputy, to sell jointly owned land and to make a statutory will.
- Committee member of the Surrey Law Society
- Member of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP)