Lisa is an associate who joined the employment and immigration team in 2015.
- skilled employment related visas under Tier 2 (including intra-company and general categories)
- ongoing compliance with the sponsor regime and immigration rules
- ongoing compliance with prevention of illegal working regime
- British citizenship applications
- UK ancestry visas
- indefinite leave to remain applications
- permanent residency applications
- dependency based applications
- spousal, unmarried partner, civil partner and fiancé visas
- student related visas under Tier 4
- discretionary applications
Lisa has prior experience in a variety of fields such as residential property, estate administration and litigation, estate planning and court of protection matters. She also volunteered and provided pro-bono legal advice to clients in matters involving employment disputes, residential and tenancy disputes, and immigration concerns.
Prior to working as a solicitor, Lisa was an associate to his Honour Judge Durward SC. During this time, Lisa was exposed to a wide variety of matters in the civil, criminal, planning and environment and children’s court jurisdictions.