Patrick is an associate solicitor in the private client team and advises on a variety of private client matters including, lifetime tax planning, wills, probate administration, trust administration and capacity issues.
His experience includes:
- tax - advising individuals on inheritance tax and capital gains tax in the context of lifetime planning and on the death of an individual
- wills - drafting wills to include trusts to meet a variety of estate planning needs for families and their dependants
- estates - administering a wide range of taxable estates, including those with an international element and/or those which include business property
- trusts - advising on their creation, administration and re-arrangement where families and trustees are looking to protect assets, save tax and create flexible structures
- capacity issues - advising generally on capacity issues and, in particular, the preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
He joined Russell-Cooke in May 2014 from a 'Top 25' UK Private Client firm, based in the Midlands.
Student member of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners (STEP)