Simon is a senior associate solicitor in the corporate and commercial team.
He acts for a wide range of start-up and established businesses in sectors including media, technology and professional services. He regularly advises on share and business sales, intellectual property, company law and data protection.
He has particular expertise in early stage fundraising rounds and has experience of working with clients through the process from term sheets to final investment agreements.
Simon trained at Russell-Cooke before qualifying in 2010.
- Advised the founder shareholders on the sale of a majority stake in a drinks manufacturing business with interests in the US and Asia
- Worked with a start-up tech company on its fundraising round taking on investment from a public company and syndicate of other individuals
- Acted on the sale of an international management consultancy firm by way of an offer to dozens of shareholders
- Worked on the share purchase of three Singapore companies owning high profile London properties
- Member of the International Trade Mark Association (INTA)
- Member of the Society for Computers and Law
- Read History and Politics at the University of York and worked for a number of years as a policy advisor at the Department of Culture, Media and Sport
- Achieved a distinction in his legal studies before joining Russell-Cooke as a trainee in 2008