We are experts in advising both investors and businesses in a variety of scenarios, including:
- EIS and SEIS
- angel investor funding
- friends and family funding
- private equity and venture capital investment
- crowdfunding and other alternative investment mechanisms
In addition to standard types of investment, we have also advised clients on other more tailored arrangements, such as the issue of shares to trade creditors as payment for services.
As well as advising on the legal documents required to implement investment arrangements, we are also able to provide complementary advice on other legal aspects of the proposal. Most importantly we can assist with:
- tax implications (including the availability of reliefs and exemptions) to ensure that any proposed investment is structured as efficiently as possible
- regulatory issues, including the rules on financial promotions and collective investment schemes
View our corporate and commercial services brochure.
For further information please contact David Webster on +44 (0)20 7440 4825 or at David.Webster@russell-cooke.co.uk, or any other member of the team whose details appear below.