We advise companies of all sizes on the best way to set up an employee share option scheme, ensuring you retain control of your business and maximise tax benefits and employee incentives.
We are one of a relatively small number of employment law teams that is highly recommended in The Legal 500 (the independent legal research directory), which notes that:
- we “frequently handle ‘high-value senior executive employment cases’” (2015)
- we are "extremely thorough and client-focused" (2014)
- we "have a strong practice representing both senior executives and employers" (2014)
- our employment team "provides 'exemplary' service'" (2013)
- we are "'more alive to the issues' than some competitors and a regular opponent of heavyweight firms'"(2012).
Our specialist team advises large corporate companies as well as small to medium size enterprises. We can tailor our advice to suit the budgetary and other needs of your business.
We have implemented many flexible and innovative proposals for remunerating key staff.
We have recently set up a phantom share option scheme in which an employee is paid a salary bonus as if there were a shareholder in the company.