dispute resolution »
residential and mixed use property disputes
Our specialist contentious property team deals with the avoidance and resolution of disputes involving residential and mixed-use property. Our clients include landlords and tenants, claimants and defendants, individuals, small and large businesses, institutions, charities and tenants' organisations.
The disputes we advise on include:
- Repossession of property, including eviction of squatters
- Recovery of rent and service charges
- Rights of way, rights of light and other real estate disputes
- Party wall, boundary and neighbour disputes
- Adverse possession claims
- Enforcement of mortgages
- Conveyancing disputes
- Leasehold management disputes, especially concerning service charges
- Appointment of residential property managers
- Right to manage advice and disputes
- Disputed enfranchisement and lease extension claims
- Property related solicitors' negligence
- Property related insolvency disputes.
Many firms have experience of only commercial or only residential property. We have considerable experience of both. This means we are well-placed to advise in relation to mixed-use property.
- The legal directory - Chambers recommends us as leading London property litigation lawyers, saying we are "a straightforward team you can really do business with".
- The team is headed by Jason Hunter, a leading property litigation lawyer with a national reputation.
- All team members are members of the Property Litigation Association.