commercial property »
We advise on financing aspects of property transactions. These include:
- Providing independent advice to lenders in situations where the borrower's solicitors are unable to act. This is often because the transaction in question is too large in value or too complex for them to advise on.
- Acting for both lender and borrower as part of a transaction in which the borrower is purchasing property.
- Advising clients on refinancing their property
- Advising on structuring transactions to ensure all aspects, including finance and tax, are dealt with in a manner that ensures the best financial outcome for our client.
- Our commercial property team is listed in the lawyers' peer reviews Legal 500 and Chambers. The former says that the team is recommended for "Providing a 'first-class, professional service'"
- We demonstrate a high level of technical expertise, giving commercial, practical and cost sensitive advice.
- We focus on identifying issues that may affect the lender's ability to recover their loan in the case of default. We notice potential issues on transactions when other advisers and parties to a transaction fail to do so.
- We have close relationships with a wide range of professionals and work with all parties involved in our client's transaction to ensure that deals are carried out as swiftly and cost effectively as possible.