commercial property »
insolvency - property sector
We deal with the insolvency issues that involve property. For example:
- we advise landlords on what to do about insolvent tenants, and how to recover as much as possible of the sum owed to them. This includes possible claims against Insolvency Practitioners and the directors of insolvent companies.
- we act in property sales involving administrators, liquidators, LPA receiver and administrative receivers. We are experienced in advising on the specific issues that must be considered in this type of transaction.
- led by a qualified Insolvency Practitioner
- includes specialists from all the relevant areas: property, litigation and corporate and commercial law. All experienced in dealing with insolvency-related issues
- focus on providing cost-effective advice that will produce the best possible practical outcome for the client