dispute resolution »
We advise owners, employers, developers, contractors, sub-contractors and construction professionals (including architects and surveyors) in relation to disputes involving construction projects, both residential and commercial.
Matters we advise on include:
- disputes relating to the contract terms. This can include the Joint Contracts Tribunal Ltd (JCT) and the Institution of Civil Engineers (ICE)
- disputes relating to final accounts including delay and extensions of time claims
- disputes relating to defective works/remedial works
- alternative dispute resolution
- professional negligence
- Our specialist team consists of members of the Society of Construction Law and the Technology and Construction Solicitors Association (TeSCA).
- We aim to help clients avoid disputes or resolve them at an early stage. As well as exploring legal rights and remedies, our advice focuses on the practical steps that will achieve the best possible outcome for the client.