business services »
company law and administration
We advise on all areas of company law and administration, including:
- Directors' duties
- Preparing for and running board and general meetings
- Striking off and restoring companies
- Drafting articles of association.
Our company law solicitors have particular expertise in dealing with private trading businesses, residents' management companies and enfranchisement vehicles. Our colleagues in the Charity and Social Business Team can advise on the administration of not-for-profit companies.
- We understand that the administration and governance of a company can be time consuming and sometimes difficult.
- After discussing your requirements over the phone (and we do not usually charge for an initial consultation), we will take the approach which suits you and your company. This can range from providing detailed guidance and preparing minutes and resolutions, to the provision of more informal company law advice.