dispute resolution »
We act for individuals, partnerships, LLPs, small to medium sized enterprises and large companies in relation to claims against professionals, including:
- Legal professionals
- Accountants and tax advisors
- Surveyors and valuers
- Construction professionals
- Insurers and brokers
- Financial advisors
Some examples of recent cases:
- A claim against an architect for negligence in failing to obtain planning consent prior to construction (settled at mediation).
- A claim against a contract administrator and architect for wrongly issuing certificates, overvaluing and failing to advise on notices of withholding.
- A claim against solicitors and a barrister for negligence in relation to their conduct of a claim (settled at mediation).
- Claims against brokers and financial advisors in relation to failure to provide proper advice about products.
Claim against solicitors in respect of poor/incorrect advice.
- Our specialist team consists of five partners and 14 assistants, working closely with other specialist colleagues in the firm.
- We offer constructive, cost-effective and practical advice which represents good value for money. Where appropriate we encourage early resolution of the dispute by alternative dispute resolution.