compensation claims »
We act for individuals in a wide range of personal injury claims including:
- Road traffic accidents
- Injuries at work
- Industrial disease, including exposure to asbestos
- Slipping and tripping
Work accidents include accidents that arise from bad training, sloppy health and safety attitudes, exposure to harmful products, bullying, victimisation and excess of stress and work pressures.
If you slip over or trip in a public or private place and injure yourself you may be able to bring a claim. Most slips and trips arise from defective paving stones. Other injuries are caused in supermarkets and other public places.
- We have a national reputation for excellence in this area of work and often receive referrals from other law firms or professionals. We have a high reputation in the profession and are frequently mentioned in legal directories and peer reviews such as Chambers and Legal 500.
- Our team includes members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), AOIL Accredited Senior Litigators and members of the Law Society Clinical Negligence and Personal Injury Panel.
Our experience and approach
- We are experienced in dealing with a wide range of claims, from those of modest value to catastrophic injury and fatal accident cases.
- In relation to road traffic accidents - the most common type of claim - our clients include pedestrians, passengers, drivers, cyclists and bus passengers. We have pursued claims against a range of defendants including private individuals and the Motor Insurers' Bureau.
- We can offer flexible funding arrangements for clients. The financial strength, size and diversity of the firm means that in certain circumstances we can offer in-house funding for claims which have a strong chance of success but where the client is in difficult financial circumstances.