business services »
start-up and growing businesses
Russell-Cooke has helped numerous start-up and growing businesses to put their business idea on a sound legal footing. We can provide specialist commercial legal advice for any start-up or new business.
We offer a package of fixed price, specialist advice, documents and registrations, designed for cost conscious start-up and growing businesses.
When starting or growing a young business keeping control of costs and budgets is critical. We understand that legal costs are often uncertain as many law firms are reluctant to offer a fixed price for legal work. For this reason many businesses do not obtain formal legal advice at the outset, something which they may later regret. Many problems are more expensive, time-consuming and difficult to deal with later in the life of a business and may even reduce the value of the business.
Legal Pack for Start-Up Businesses
Russell-Cooke's Legal Pack for Start-Up Businesses provides you with a flexible package of specialist legal advice, documents and registrations, adapted for your business, at a competitive fixed price.
We will discuss your business plan with you and advise you on the legal requirements of your business on a free, no-obligation basis. If you have a limited budget we can help to prioritise your legal requirements. We will break down your requirements into individual fixed-price product modules. Employment law modules are dealt with by our specialist employment department.
You will have the peace of mind of having obtained professional advice while controlling your costs.
To find out about the pack and to arrange a free half-hour consultation please call Rebecca - 0208 394 6522.
Russell-Cooke's Start-Up Pack includes:
- Free half-hour no-obligation telephone consultation
- Advice on the legal requirements of your business (what you need to do or to get started)
- As many (or as few) of our product modules as you need - at a competitive fixed price
- Company formation
- Shareholders or Partnership Agreement
- Terms and Conditions of Business
- Employment Contracts
- Employee Handbook
- Articles of Association / constitution
- Trademark search and application, domain and business name advice
- Self-Employed Consultant Contract
- Loan Agreement
- Security document (debenture or legal charge)