Effective trustees are vital for charities. This popular session will assist potential and current trustees to understand their legal and governance duties and to assess the risks involved.
James Sinclair Taylor from our charity and social business team will explore:
- key issues to consider when becoming a trustee
- legal and governance duties of a trustee
- personal liability and risks for trustees
- charity law and Charity Commission regulation and guidance
- conflicts of interests management and trustee payments
- serious incident reporting
- strategic issues
16:45 - registration
17:00 - seminar
18:00 - networking
Tuesday 26 November 2019 - etc.venues The Hatton, 51-53 Hatton Garden, Clerkenwell, London, EC1N 8HN
This seminar is currently at full capacity with a wait list in place. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact our events team.