For advice on who to talk to, call
The UK voted to leave the European Union in June 2016. Whether a business owner, manager or private individual Brexit will have an impact on you. What can you do to prepare?
Our specialists have provided insight and recommendations into potential areas of concern:
- Brexit and data protection legislation
- Brexit challenges for businesses
- Brexit tax implications for non-doms
- Brexit: solving the housing crisis?
- copyright and Brexit: what lies ahead
- cross-border insolvency post Brexit
- family law matters to consider following Brexit
- how Brexit is likely to alter UK employment law
- impact of Brexit on UK property market
- investing in French property after Brexit
- potential Brexit impact on landlords
- the dull truth about Brexit
- the landscape for child disputes post-Brexit
- the legal challenges of Brexit for construction projects
- UK immigration Brexit planner for businesses
- what does Brexit mean for child 'custody'?
- where now for charities following Brexit?
If you have any queries please contact your normal Russell-Cooke contact or one of our specialists.