We can advise on all aspects of buy to let residential properties including:
- buying and selling freehold and leasehold property with the intention of letting
- the key restrictions and special conditions contained in buy to let mortgages
- the appointment of managing agents
- preparing tenancy agreements and advising on existing tenancy agreements
- problems with tenants following lettings
- tenants' rent deposit scheme
We can also offer expertise from specialist property litigation lawyers to assist if problems arise with tenants.
- We are part of a large team of specialist property lawyers
- We have a pragmatic approach towards finding solutions to problems that frequently arise in buy to let property transactions. We aim to reduce the stress of investing
- We prioritise good communications and direct contact between client and expert lawyer. We strive to communicate without jargon, to ensure that clients fully understand the key issues without overwhelming them with a mass of unexplained information. Read our FAQs which contain some common questions and answers.
Client feedback results
Based on client feedback received between January to December 2017:
- 96% of our clients were pleased with our overall service
- 97% of our clients agreed that we gave clear advice
- 94% of our clients agreed that our work and advice were good value for money
- 94% of client are likely to recommend us to family, a friend or a colleague
For an idea of costs, please fill in our conveyancing estimate form.