For advice on who to talk to, call
Setting up a charity can be a daunting process. Our solicitors in Kensington and Chelsea can guide you through your charity's life cycle, from formation through to major events such as mergers. Our team regularly liaises with the Charity Commission, so we can also provide advice on complying with their guidance and requirements. Some of the areas we can advise on include:
- philanthropy/philanthropic gifts
- establishing charitable trusts
- managing charitable trusts
- helping you deal with increased regulation by the Charity Commission
- establishing a charity
- effective charity governance
- helping charity trustees understand governance responsibilities
- choosing a suitable legal structure for a charity
Whatever issue you are facing we are likely to have dealt with it before. If you would like advice on an issue not listed above, do not hesitate to contact us to find out how we can help.
Consultations with our specialist charity solicitors can be arranged at whichever location is most convenient for you:
- at our Kensington and Chelsea base, just off Kensington High Street
- in Canary Wharf or in the City of London
- at our main offices in Holborn (in Central London), Putney (in South West London), and Kingston (Surrey)
Visit our charities sector page for more information.