Claire acts in a wide range of clinical negligence and personal injury matters, including those concerning accidents, delayed diagnosis and treatment, negligent surgery, psychiatric treatment and birth injuries. Claire has experience in representing families at Inquests and pursuing a civil claim thereafter.
Claire is well practised in dealing with a variety of funding arrangements.
Since she commenced her legal studies, Claire has volunteered for various charities and Citizens Advice Bureaux.
Claire qualified as a solicitor in September 2016 and joined Russell-Cooke in November 2018.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Young Legal Aid Lawyers
- Claire carried out her training contract at Hodge Jones & Allen LLP, 2014 - 2016
- Nottingham Law School: Legal Practice Course (Distinction), 2011 - 2012
- Nottingham Trent University: LLB Honours Law, Sandwich (2:1), 2007 - 2011
- Nottingham Trent University: Diploma in Professional Practice (Distinction), 2009 - 2010