Clare is an associate in the real estate team.
She advises both landlord and tenant clients on a broad range of property transactions including business tenancies, commercial acquisitions and disposals and property management.
Clare joined Russell-Cooke in 2015.
- Acting on behalf of an off-shore unit trust specialising in multi-let industrial estates on property management and acquisitions and disposals
- Leading the sale of four multi-tenanted mixed use buildings worth £6.4 million
- Assisting in the sale of five distribution warehouses in core locations across the Midlands to a major UK commercial property trust for £85.4 million
- Advising a central London retail tenant on commercial lease matters
- Advising an institutional landlord in relation to on-going lettings and property management across the UK
Clare read law at Durham University, graduating with a first class LLB, and spent a year studying French law at the Université de Rouen in Normandy. Clare went on to receive a distinction in the accelerated LLM in Professional Legal Practice.