For advice on who to talk to, call
With a national reputation for excellence, we can offer you high quality specialist advice and assistance to help you secure a financial settlement arising out of a medical injury.
What is clinical negligence?
Clinical negligence occurs when a medical professional makes an error that causes damage to a patient’s health or well-being.
How can we help you?
It can be a daunting prospect to pursue a claim against the NHS or a private doctor. A prospect that is made more stressful if you are still suffering the effects of the injury and your livelihood has been affected as a result.
Through our long experience of dealing with claims, we know the stresses that are placed upon the victim and the family.
At Russell-Cooke, our team of individually accredited lawyers have been securing awards for our clients for many years. We have specialised teams that can advise on many related issues including:
- ongoing care arrangements
- interim payments to assist with treatment
- appointing a case manager
- financial advice
- court of protection orders
- wills, trust and estates planning
If you feel that you have a claim, please get in touch. We will be able to tell you very quickly if you have a claim to make.
We do not charge for an initial consultation and are happy to visit clients at home if you are unable to see us at our office.
Where we can meet with you
Consultations with our specialist solicitors can be arranged at whichever location is most convenient for you:
- at our Notting Hill base, just off Kensington High Street - Kensington Pavilion, 96 Kensington High St, Kensington, London W8 4SG
- in Mayfair, Canary Wharf, Kensington or in the City of London
- at our main offices in Holborn (in Central London), Putney (in South West London), and Kingston (Surrey)