We provide legal advice on all areas of company law and corporate governance, including:
- directors' duties and conflicts of interest
- preparing for and running board and general meetings
- drafting articles of association
- constitutional document reviews
- shareholder consents and voting rights
- share capital matters including allotments
- compliance with the Companies Act 2006
- removal of directors
- Companies House filing requirements
Our corporate law solicitors are experienced in advising different types of private companies, with particular expertise in dealing with trading businesses and residents' management companies.
Our colleagues in the charity and social business team can advise on the administration of not-for-profit companies.
- We understand that the administration and governance of a company can be time consuming and sometimes difficult. That’s why we provide our clients with straightforward, comprehensive advice, written in plain English.
- After discussing your requirements over the phone (we do not usually charge for a brief initial consultation), we will take the approach which suits you and your business. This can range from providing detailed guidance and preparing minutes and resolutions, to the provision of more informal company law advice.