We are a dedicated team of recovery and insolvency specialists. We have a unified team of 10 specialist lawyers across a number of departments who include amongst them a qualified Insolvency Practitioner. We deliver solutions at local, regional and national levels. Our depth of practice and expertise, coupled with our unique pricing structure and alternative funding arrangements, means our practice will deliver the quality of advice, at the lowest of prices to a breadth of clients, all with unique views and commercial imperatives.
Our team act for businesses, individuals, insolvency office-holders, regulators and other organisations. We can advise on a broad range of issues including:
- administration, liquidation, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Receiverships - for companies, directors, banks/lenders, regulatory bodies, insolvency practitioners, creditors both before and after the commencement of the insolvency process
- restructuring and turnaround (including non-formal works-outs such as debt for equity swaps)
- for distressed companies, boards, directors and creditors of distressed companies, including advice on transactional risk
- contentious and fraud work - for insolvency practitioners, creditors and defrauded parties
- all forms of insolvency litigation including antecedent transactions and directors' claims
- creditor services including strategies for debt recovery, mitigation of risk, retention of title claims
- acting for landlords on defaulting and insolvency tenants
If you would like to make an enquiry please contact Lee Ranford via email or call 020 8394 6476.