Russell-Cooke’s real estate team work alongside some of the most successful retail teams in the UK including luxury brands, high street retailers, large out of town retailers, food & beverage companies and major overseas landlords investing in prime central London real estate.
We have extensive experience of advising both landlords and tenants on all retail matters. We make the effort to get to know your business and work with you to better understand how we can benefit your organisation. This includes advising on:
- pre-let agreements
- negotiation of new retail leases and lease renewals
- acquisitions and disposals
- surrenders and lease re-gears
- rent reviews and turnover rent
- day-to-day property management matters including licences for alterations, assignments, sub-lettings and variation of leases
Our expert advice provides our clients with assurance in the rapidly evolving retail sector and assists them in expanding and building a solid base for their portfolio. We pride ourselves on getting to know our clients, the commercial realities facing them and the sector in which they operate.
Chambers UK (2021) describes our team as "Noted for its work in the retail sector representing both investor landlords and retailers." One source said: "The team is informed and experienced, with good client management."