Harriet Frisell is an associate in the real estate team.
Harriet has experience of acting for retail clients, developers, banks and private equity funds, as well as individuals. She advises on a wide range of property transactions including landlord and tenant matters, commercial and residential development and commercial and residential acquisitions and disposals. Harriet also has experience in residential conveyancing.
- Acting for a private wealth bank in respect of a £9 million loan being secured over a residential property in Central London
- Acting on behalf of a private wealth bank in respect of a £5 million loan being secured over a portfolio of 7 Central London properties, involving the restructuring of an existing facility to allow for the transfer of the Property from 3 individuals into the ownership of one individual
- Acting for a private equity fund in all dealings concerning the management of their shopping centre complexes
- Acting for a Swedish bank in their £20 million facility agreement with a private company, involving taking third party security over a property portfolio comprising of 32 commercial leases and residential tenancies
- Acting for leaseholders acquiring the freehold of a building, which involved a complex client structure
- Acting for a developer purchasing an industrial site spanning 10.19 acres for a purchase price of £6.7 million. On conclusion of the purchase, three of the units were immediately let to tenants
- Acting for a developer on various lettings of multiple units located on an industrial site, for which a number of the lettings were completed prior to practical completion of the site
Harriet read English Literature at the University of Exeter before completing her LLB at the University of Law, where she obtained a commendation in her Graduate Diploma in Law and a distinction in her Legal Practice Course.
Harriet qualified at a city law firm before joining Russell-Cooke in 2018.