Citywealth has named eleven Russell-Cooke individuals as 'leading lawyers' in the Citywealth Leaders List 2018.
The Citywealth Leaders List is a 'best of the best' directory of leading professionals in the private wealth management and private client industry. The list is the result of an on-going programme of peer recommendation through a detailed submission and research process.
Those recognised as 'leading lawyers' are:
- Andrew Godfrey, partner, advising families, individuals, charities and corporate entities on all aspects of private client law.
- Andrew Studd, partner, advising charities, social enterprises, trade associations and other membership and not-for-profit organisations on a wide range of charity and company law issues.
- Camilla Thornton, partner, advising on all aspects of family law including divorce, separation, financial settlements, cohabitation and matters involving children.
- Dawn Alderson, partner, has a wealth of practical experience in Anglo-French matters and is reputed for her attention to detail combined with a sound knowledge of French law.
- Fiona Read, partner, in the family team frequently handles cases with an international element which often involve high value financial settlements in divorce, disputed arrangements with children (including re-location to other countries) pre and post-nuptial agreements and co-habitation and property disputes.
- James Carroll, partner, specialising in the financial and other consequences of relationship formation or breakdown.
- James Sinclair Taylor, partner, advising social enterprises and not-for-profit public bodies, including local authorities, mutuals and charities.
- Kate Hamilton, partner in the family law team, has considerable expertise in acting for barristers, solicitors and clients in the financial sector, with much of her work involving foreign jurisdictions with off-shore assets and/or international lifestyles.
- Patrick Delas, senior associate, specialising in advising on French and cross-border legal and tax issues including inheritance tax, capital gains tax, wealth tax and trust reporting obligations.
- Rebecca Fisher, partner, advising families and individuals on all aspects of private client law including wills, estate planning, administration of estates, trusts and powers of attorney.
- Richard Frimston, partner, advising clients in relation to their estate planning, wills, probate and tax planning issues and offers Notary Public services.
Nigel Coates, Deputy Senior Partner, comments "We are delighted to be recognised by Citywealth across various sectors for another year. We thank our peers for recognising the quality of our lawyers."
Further information is available at the Citywealth website.