Custody avoided and fine imposed on mini cab driver following collision with motorcycle for which he was not culpable but did not having private hire insurance and was carrying a paying customer.
The team advise clients on all kinds of motoring offences, including:
- speeding offences
- death by dangerous/careless driving
- those facing mandatory disqualifications or as a 'totter'
- driving licence and insurance offences
- driving whilst under the influence of drink / drugs
- misuse of disabled parking badges
- careless/dangerous driving and road rage allegations