Neil is a partner in the real estate team. He has extensive experience acting on a broad range of commercial property transactions, with a particular focus on investment transactions and complex development projects, as well as on leasing and property management and real estate finance.
Neil has acted for a range of clients including institutional investors and property companies, together with HNW individuals and family offices across a number of sectors including offices, logistics, data centres, hotels and healthcare.
Neil worked at Nabarro (now part of CMS) for over 12 years before joining Russell Cooke as a partner in 2020.
- Advising a large institutional investor on the purchase and subsequent disposal of two high profile buildings in the City of London, each recently sold for more than £300 million
- Advising a logistics and industrial company on the acquisition, development and letting of a number of properties
- Advising on a number of pre-letting development agreements, primarily of office, retail and logistics properties
- Advising a private family office on a number of acquisitions of office buildings in Central London
- Advising a local council on a major town centre regeneration project
Studied International History and Politics at Leeds University