This event is closed
Employment law continues to change at a rapid pace. This seminar will identify key issues arising from recent changes and any action points.
- Employment Tribunal changes in particular the ACAS Early Conciliation Scheme
- the introduction of shared parental leave and other changes to family rights
- changes to the TUPE rules
- significant case law developments
- possible post election employment law changes
4.45pm - registration with tea/coffee
5pm - seminar commences
6pm - networking & drinks - a chance to network with your peers and ask questions of our team
View the winter Programme 2014/15.