This event is closed
Russell-Cooke is hosting the upcoming Charity Finance Group HR essentials training workshop.
This workshop will look at the key aspects of employment law, focusing on avoiding risk at the critical points of the employment relationship. Jane Klauber and Fudia Smartt will cover:
- defining employment status
- drafting contracts and agreements for atypical staff
- varying the employment contract
- terminating the employment relationship
- dealing with disciplinary action
- restructure and redundancy
- an overview of the TUPE regulations - how they affect varying contracts and dismissals
View the full programme.
Tuesday 13 September 2016
7 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4BS
Register your place at the HR essentials training session.
This training session will cost:
- CFG charity member - £128.00
- Non CFG member charity - £158.00