This event is closed
When buying an investment property, giving careful consideration at the outset to the optimum acquisition structure will ensure a smooth acquisition process and a successful outcome with suitable protection for both the buyer and the seller.
Russell-Cooke, along with guest speaker Gavin Stebbing from chartered accountancy firm WSM, will explain the risks and advantages of property asset acquisitions and share acquisitions.
This briefing will cover:
- the risks associated with each acquisition type and how to mitigate them;
- a comparison of tax treatments of acquiring the property versus owning the company;
- how to deal with leasehold properties;
- the issues on splitting a portfolio; and
- how to manage contingent property liabilities.
Tuesday 23 February 2016
8.15am - registration
8.45am - seminar commences
10.00am - ends
Gavin Stebbing - managing partner, WSM
7 Bedford Row, London, WC1R 4BS