This event is closed
Richard Frimston, partner in the private client team, will be speaking at The Role of Lawyers, Accountants and Bankers in Panama Papers (Part I) public hearing.
The Committee will kick-off a series of three hearings on the role of intermediaries, such as lawyers, accountants and bankers, in the Panama Papers. At the first hearing, the Members will meet with representatives of the professional associations and with experts who have studied the professions from an academic point of view or who have particular experience to share with the Members.
Download the PANA newsletter
Tuesday 24 January 2017 - József Antall, room JAN 6Q2 (6th floor), European Parliament, Rue Wiertz 60, Brussels, Belgium
- Ronen Palan - Tax Justice Network
- Brooke Harrington - Copenhagen Business School
- Daniel Hall - Burford
- Rupert Manhart - The Council of Bars and Law Societies of Europe
- Wim Mijs - European Banking Federation
- Roger Kaiser - European Banking Federation
- Professor Stef van Weeghel - Price Waterhouse Coopers
View the streamed event