Barbour and SHP online are holding their bi-yearly webinar focusing on legislation changes. Health and safety law and securing compliance remains to be an ever important and far reaching area, particularly now in light of unlimited and ever increasing fines.
Health and safety partner, Kizzy Augustin, joins Emma Evans, Pinsent Masons, and Howard Pullman, Cority, to discuss:
- significant legislative changes or developments – what you need to know in order to secure compliance
- privilege – current legal landscape, practical implications, and best practice
- Enforcement Notices – the Supreme Court’s recent decision in Chevron and practical implications for duty holders
- ISO 45001 – new international standard and its implications
- recent sentencing trends and appeals - update on sentencing case law.
Thursday 26 April 2018
This webinar will be streamed at 11:00 on Thursday 26 April 2018.
For more information or to book your place on this webinar visit the Barbour events sign up page.