Firex International is the leading fire safety exhibition where over 17,000 fire safety professionals from across the globe can share best practice and remain up to date on changes in legislation.
Kizzy Augustin, health and safety partner, will be discussing what has been learned about fire safety deficiency from a legal perspective in the UK since the Grenfell Tower fire. She will be looking at:
- the main findings from the Grenfell enquiry so far
- what the real fire safety issues are
- who could and should be liable for those issues
- what the likely fines might be if there is a prosecution
- how to avoid being in a situation like this in the first place
Tuesday 19 June 2018 - ExCel London, Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London, E16 1XL
For more information and to book your place, please visit the Firex International website.