The ERA (Academy of European Law) are holding a planning cross-border conference in Trier, Germany.
Patrick Delas, associate, in the French team and Andrew Godfrey, partner, in the private client team will be discussing the major challenges faced when drafting wills in a cross-border context.
The conference will address practical issues in planning cross-border successions, in particular:
- sharing practical experience in applying the succession regulation
- recent case law on the succession regulation
- free movement of succession certificates
- interaction of succession regimes and matrimonial property
- inheritance tax and measures to avoid double taxation
- digital legacy and the growing need to manage it
View the full event programme
Thursday 17 May 2018 - ERA Conference Centre, Metzer Allee 4, Trier, Germany
For costs and further information visit the ERA website.