Over the last 10 years there has been a great expansion in the range of ways that land is held by schools, largely driven by the rise of free schools and academies.
Schools are now property owners and managers for the first time and those advising schools need to understand the issues.
In this MBL webinar, charity and social business partner, Andrew Small, will discuss the following:
- the different categories of school and academy
- how each of them hold land
- land transfer when a school becomes an academy or otherwise changes category
- the approach to property due diligence on school transfers/academy conversions
- when is consent needed to a land transaction by a school, and from who
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 29 April 2019.
Register for this webinar via MBL