Citywealth has named ten Russell-Cooke individuals as ‘leading lawyers’ in the Citywealth Leaders List 2017.
The Citywealth Leaders List is a ‘best of the best’ directory of leading professionals in the private wealth management and private client industry. The list is the result of an on-going programme of peer recommendation through a detailed submission and research process.
Those recognised as ‘leading lawyers’ are:
- Dawn Alderson - partner and head of the French law and French property law team
- James Carroll - partner in the family law team
- Patrick Delas – senior associate and avocat au barreau de Paris in the French law team
- Rebecca Fisher - partner in the private client law group
- Richard Frimston - partner and head of the private client law group
- Kate Hamilton - partner in the family law team
- Fiona Read - partner in the family law team
- James Sinclair Taylor - partner in the charity and social business law team
- Andrew Studd - partner in the charity and social business law team
- Camilla Thornton - partner in the family law team
Nigel Coates, Deputy Senior Partner, comments “We are delighted to be honoured across various sectors for another year. We are thankful to our peers for recognising the quality of our lawyers.”
Further information is available at the Citywealth website.