Nisha is a senior associate in the immigration team.
She specialises in all aspects of immigration law and has significant experience of advising corporate and institutional clients on the full spectrum immigration matters.
Nisha also has extensive experience of advising individuals on all types of immigration matters, ranging from investor and entrepreneur visa applications to appeals in the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal.
In addition to being a solicitor, Nisha is qualified as a senior caseworker under the Law Society's immigration and asylum accreditation scheme.
Nisha was previously at another leading immigration law firm, where she was responsible for all private immigration referrals and managed her own immigration team.
She has specialised in immigration law since qualifying as a solicitor in 2008.
- All skilled employment related visas under Tier 2, including the Intra-Company Transfer and General categories
- Obtaining, and applying to extend, sponsor's licences
- Ongoing compliance with the sponsor regime and immigration rules
- Challenging unlawful UK Visas and Immigration decisions
- General compliance with UK immigration law
- Tier 1 Investor visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur visas
- British citizenship applications
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- Student related visa matters
- UK ancestry visas
- Appeals in the Immigration and Asylum Tribunal
- Long residence applications
- Dependency based applications
- Visitor visas
- Overseas entry clearance
- Described as "calm and professional" in The Legal 500 (2017)
- Described as “an excellent communicator” by The Legal 500 (2016)
- Listed in the Thomson Reuters 'London Super Lawyers' list (2015)