Stakeholders of businesses undergoing financial difficulties need quality advice and guidance in what can be times of immense pressure and stress. I offer a technically strong, pragmatic and human approach to find solutions for clients affected by financial distress that will make a genuine difference.
With extensive experience in a wide range of both non-contentious and contentious restructuring and insolvency matters, Jack specialises in working with directors, insolvency practitioners, secured lenders and unsecured creditors on a range of restructuring, turnaround and insolvency scenarios, using his experience to achieve results for all parties.
On the non-contentious side, Jack typically advises on office holder appointments and business and asset sales, as well as advising directors on their duties when a company is in a precarious financial position.
On the contentious side, Jack advises in relation to pursuing or defending claims pursuant to the Insolvency Act 1986, contractual claims and claims concerning breach of statutory and/or fiduciary duties.
Jack qualified in 2018 and joined Russell-Cooke in 2023.
- Supporting Moorfields Advisory (formerly BM Advisory) in relation to the CVA of Guess U.K. Limited t/a GUESS
- Working alongside Grant Thornton to support the directors of a group of companies that manufactured and supplied aircraft interiors and components to multinational aircraft manufacturers and airlines.
- Supporting Begbies Traynor in relation to the English administration of Jersey registered online gambling operator Betindex Limited t/as Football Index
- Advising FRP Advisory in relation to the wind down of the leasehold portfolio of Peacocks Stores Limited (in administration)
- Advising KPMG (now Interpath Advisory) in relation to the administration of Jamie’s Italian Restaurant chain.
- Acting for ReSolve Advisory in relation to the sale of film and related rights owned by a production company that had entered into administration.
- Advising FRP Advisory in relation to the wind down of the leasehold portfolio of Patisserie Valerie.
- Working alongside the Grant Thornton to support the directors of a luxury furniture retailer on the sale on the sale of certain assets to Dreams.
- Associate member of R3 (The Association of Business Recovery Professionals)