Alla acts for clients on a wide range of personal injury and clinical negligence matters and has vast experience in claims resulting from chemical and asbestos exposure at work, accidents at work, serious road traffic accidents and negligence involving hospitals, GPs and dentists.
She represents clients who have been victims of catastrophic, life-changing injuries such as head injuries, serious orthopaedic injuries, gynaecological, and spinal injuries.
Alla is passionate about achieving the best possible settlement for her clients that reflects the pain and suffering they have endured and provides for past and future losses.
Alla is multi-lingual, Russian being her mother-tongue.
Alla qualified as a solicitor in July 2015 and joined Russell-Cooke in February 2018.
- Injury at work - represented a claimant in a high value claim resulting out of a serious arm crush injury at work
- Failure of a medical device - acted for a disabled client through her litigation friend in a faulty product claim involving failure of a medical device
- Road traffic accident - achieved a substantial compensation amount for a claimant involved in a relatively minor road traffic accident which resulted in serious on-going injuries
- Asbestos exposure - represented a claimant with a less than two-year life expectancy, who, in the 1950s, was exposed to asbestos at work
- Read Law at London Metropolitan University
- Completed Legal Practice Course at the College of Law, Guildford