Amelia is an associate in the private client team.
Amelia has expertise in a wide array of private client matters, advising both UK domiciled and overseas clients on:
- estate planning
- administration of estates
- lasting powers of attorney
- tax planning
- trust advice
Amelia is part of the cross-border team.
Amelia joined Russell-Cooke having come from a City accountancy firm. She qualified as a solicitor in 2016.
- Read Classics at Somerville College, Oxford
- Completed Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) with commendation at University of Law, Guildford
- Completed Legal Practice Course (LPC) with distinction at the University of Law, Guildford
- Currently reading for a Masters in Art, Business and Law at Queen Mary, University of London