Francine Blanc is an associate in the real estate team.
She advises clients on a wide range of property transactions including landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, property portfolio management, commercial development and real estate finance. Her clients include institutional landlords, developers, off-shore and domestic investors and a large national leisure and fitness operator.
Francine commenced her training contract with Russell-Cooke in March 2014 and qualified into the real estate team in September 2015.
- Acting for the landlord of Stratton House (Piccadilly, London), 99 Kensington High Street (The Roof Gardens) and Shell-Mex House on the Strand, in relation to on-going lettings and property management
- Acting for landlords with large commercial property portfolios dealing with the grants of occupational leases, lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954, surrenders and re-gears
- Acting for national retailers, including The Gym Limited, on new lettings and complex pre-lets
- Acting for borrowers and lenders on private secured lending transactions
- Assisted with the disposal of a mixed-use parade with development opportunities in Fulham at a sale price of £7.3 million
- Assisted with the acquisition of a development site for £4.8 million, exchanging contracts within two working days of initial instruction
- Read Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Nottingham and subsequently studied a Masters in Clinical Neuroscience at University College London
- Successfully completed Graduate Diploma in Law in 2011 and was awarded a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course