Francine Blanc is an associate solicitor in the real estate team.
She advises clients on a wide range of property transactions including landlord and tenant matters, acquisitions and disposals, property portfolio management and secured lending.
Francine commenced her training contract with Russell-Cooke in March 2014 and qualified into the real estate team in September 2015.
- Acting for investors on acquisitions and disposals at auction
- Acting for the landlord of Stratton House (Piccadilly, London) and 99 Kensington High Street, in relation to on-going lettings and property management
- Acting for landlords with large commercial property portfolios dealing with the grants of occupational leases, lease renewals and surrenders
- Assisted with the disposal of a mixed-use parade with development opportunities in Fulham at a sale price of £7.3 million
- Assisted with the acquisition of a development site for £4.8 million, exchanging contracts within two working days of initial instruction
- Member of the Commercial Real Estate Legal Association (CRELA)
- Read Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Nottingham and subsequently studied a Masters in Clinical Neuroscience at University College London
- Successfully completed Graduate Diploma in Law in 2011 and was awarded a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course