Harriet Pattie is an associate in the real estate team.
Harriet has experience of acting for retail clients, banks and private equity funds, as well as individuals. She advises on a wide range of property transactions including landlord and tenant matters and commercial and residential acquisitions and disposals. Harriet also has experience in residential conveyancing.
- Acting for a private wealth bank in respect of a £9 million loan being secured over a residential property in Central London
- Acting on behalf of a private wealth bank in respect of a £5 million loan being secured over a portfolio of 7 Central London properties, involving the restructuring of an existing facility to allow for the transfer of the Property from 3 individuals into the ownership of one individual
- Acting for a private equity fund in all dealings concerning the management of their shopping centre complexes
- Acting for a Swedish bank in their £20 million facility agreement with a private company, involving taking third party security over a property portfolio comprising of 32 commercial leases and residential tenancies
- Acting for leaseholders acquiring the freehold of a building, which involved a complex client structure
Harriet read English Literature at the University of Exeter before completing her LLB at the University of Law, where she obtained a commendation in her Graduate Diploma in Law and a distinction in her Legal Practice Course.
Harriet qualified at a city law firm before joining Russell-Cooke in 2018.