Helen is an associate solicitor in the litigation team.
Helen acts for individuals, companies, partnerships and trustees. She advises and assists her clients towards achieving a resolution to their dispute using the most suitable method for them, bearing in mind the nature of the dispute and their objectives. She will tailor her approach to suit the needs of her clients and advises as to all methods of dispute resolution whether by the ‘traditional’ court route or by use of any form of alternative dispute resolution.
- a company with a claim against former solicitors for the negligent drafting of a charge over land
- individuals with a claim against former solicitors for negligent advice as to the investment of money in an offshore trust
- the beneficiary of a trust in dispute with the trustees over the maintenance of the main trust asset, a property
- an international supplier of parts in dispute with the purchaser over terms of the agreement for purchase
- a partnership in dispute with a former partner over sums owing to the partnership. This resulted in settlement pre-action; and
- a company with a claim against a central London hotel for payment of services provided and the cancellation of a cheque
- Francesca Kaye in advising a family partnership in dispute with their former solicitors over negligent advice. This settled at mediation
- Francesca Kaye acting for various companies as to claims against banks based on the mis-selling of financial products
- Lee Ranford with work for a trustee in bankruptcy seeking to obtain and enforce warrant of possession of a property in which the bankrupt’s beneficial interest vested in the trustee
- Helen is a member of the London Solicitors Litigation Association
- Helen studied music at Leeds University before completing a Postgraduate Diploma in Law at the College of Law in Guildford and the Legal Practice Course in Birmingham. She trained at Russell-Cooke and qualified in 2005